Over the last couple of months many in the Body of Christ have been in a place of transition. There has been a feeling of uncertainty and being in between places. This in between many of you have been feeling is transition. Right now many of us are in the hallway of transition. What does transition mean? Transition is the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another (dictionary.com). Often we get excited about transition but we fail to remember transition is a process. That process looks different for everyone. Each process has a time frame ordained but God. I want to encourage to be anxious for nothing (Phil 4:6). Trust the process the Lord is bringing you through. He’s knows what He is doing.
God places the transition between the last season and the promise because, He uses the hallway between to deliver us from the old and transform us for the new. Remember we’re going from glory to glory. There is mass transition taking place at every level of society. The Lord has used Covid to initiate this major place of transition upon the earth. Even though things may still seem dark and uncertain, those who put their trust in the Lord will overcome and not be disappointed.
I want to share a dream I had 6/14/21 that I believe will encourage many in the place of transition. In the dream I was walking through the airport on the way to catch my next flight. I stopped to order a smoothie to have before my flight. I noticed a known prophet was working the the smoothie stand and it was really busy. One of the workers apologized for it taking so long to get my smoothie. The prophet behind the counter asked me to come help because the demand was so high. So I jumped in and began to help where I could. I had to ask the other employees how to make smoothies and where to get the ingredients. At one point we ran out of cherries to put on top of the smoothies. One of the employees told me I could find them in the large cooler. I went to the cooler and opened the door to get the cherries but, it was dark and I could barely see them. I asked one of the employees if I could use the flashlight on their phone. As I shone the light into the cooler I was able to see the cherries all the way in the back on the top shelf. I grabbed the cherries and was able to crown each smoothie with a cherry.
Let’s look at a few points from the dream that will help as you’re going through this season.
- The Cost. The smoothie stand represented a place where the Word of the Lord and the nutrients (fruit of the Spirit) needed for the place of transition were being distributed. As you’re transitioning, even the more make sure you’re feasting upon the Word of God and the Word of the Lord. The Word will sustain you. It will also cost you something. To carry the Word of the Lord and the anointing, there will always be a cost.
- There is a great demand for the Word. Many are spiritually hungry and the harvest is ripe. In Matthew 9: 37-38 Jesus said, “He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask Him to send more workers into His field.” We’re in a time where all hands on deck are needed. It may be inconvenient and you may not always know what to do but, the Lord will send people to help you. We must stay humble because we need one another.
- Jesus is the light. Even in the midst of your darkness, Jesus is the light that will light up your darkness and guide you. David says this so powerfully in Psalm 18:28 TPT “God, all at once you turned on a floodlight for me! You are the revelation-light in my darkness, and in your brightness I can see the path ahead.” In the dream, the phone represented prophetic communication and the word. Remember the Word of God is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path (Psalm 119:105). There’s always light at the end of the tunnel because, Jesus always makes a way. Don’t panic because it’s dark in the hallway. The Word of the Lord will guide you where you need to go.
- There’s a reward for your pursuit. Hebrews 11:6 TPT says, “And without faith living within us it would be impossible to please God. For we come to God in faith knowing that he is real and that he rewards the faith of those who passionately seek him.” Don’t give up now. Keep going. You’re almost there. Jesus is worth it. We may not always understand everything in the middle, but He always makes it worth it. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Eyes of faith see and keep the promise before them. He is the author and finisher of your faith.There is always a reward for learning to go through and overcome. Jesus is your reward.
- Jesus is the cherry on top. He makes things sweeter and worth it. He turns the bitter to sweet (Exodus 15:25).
July is a pivotal month for many. For those that have endured well and past the tests of the season, promotion is coming to you. What has seemed delayed or slow, will shift and accelerate. It’s important to stay focused because, at times it will seem like the best of times or the worst of times. There will be such polarizing events in the days to come. Don’t be shaken. Stay rooted and grounded in Christ. The promises of God are yes and amen.
~Prophet Madeline James